Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome 2011 !!





Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.


hi my online diary :)


how are you , dear ? hehe. dah masuk tahun baru lah ;)


i like. u know why ?? cuz i can change my determind .. haha azam baru dah muncul.. and spirit baru pun dah membara !! first of all, azam baru aku, nak kurus. hahaha.


maybe it is ridiculous but let me emphasis bout this for myself. and, 2nd is about my study.. no delaying time, no delaying work.. study first, then baru buat benda2 yg tk berapa penting.. 3rd, lease talking.. kurangkan bercakap boleh menguatkan ingatan tentang apa yg aku belajar. means, apa yg aku belajar tak banyak lupa.. 4th. lease laugh.. and be more serious.. okay.. 5th, be more hardworking !!!!! no lazy.. no sleepy and cukupkan waktu tidur.. last but not lease, please not spend money too much !! sila tolong berjimat wahai Norfatin Liyana Mohd Daralsalam!! please bear in ur mind !! after this, aku jarang online. lagi2 nak update blog nih.. it's okay.. tak lama mana pun.. one more thing, to kakak and my beloved family.. jgn think that i will forget bout u all after i've get my job.. cuz, every time u think bout that, it is a pray. so, don't pray that i will forget bout u all.. cuz i love my family veryveryveryvery much !!!!!!


No comments: