Monday, May 21, 2012

Jogging :)

Assalamualaikum

hai :)
dear my soul..

today. JOGGED WITH NAZIRAH!!!! >_< OMG~ OMG~ (sambil melompat2, tgn genggam and kepit2 kat dada and mata macam nih >_< ) hahaha. enjoy harini saya berjogging. sebab.... 1. Least talking but more jogging. 2. Least walking but more enjoying. 3. Semangat bukan main melonjak sampai tak terasa penatnye. 4. Listen to music and my leg keep moving follow the rhythm. 5. Nazirah least walking so no need to wait someone walking :p 6. Nazirah semangat tinggi macam saya. 7. Perut saya sakitttt sangat harini dan saya geram dgn dia. sbb tu lari memanjang takut terasa sakit punya pasal. 8. I have a nice mood today. 9. I'm imagining that someone that i loved is running in front of me. (so, konon nak pergi kejar lah tu kan :p ) 10. Nak capai matlamat nak slim ^^ So, these are some reasons why i've enjoyed my jog :) The moral of the story: Let yourlife being so meaningful by yourself. If it's not meaningful for you, then make it. The power is in your hand. Amalkan hidup yang sihat ^^





No comments: